Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Landing Assistance Systems
Our company has developed a set of sensors and software, that provides a direct connection between drone and landing site, as a result, we ensure an accurate and safe landing even in the absence or weak GPS signal, strong and gusty wind, landing on charging station, or mailbox, operations in dark or fog.
The main problems when landing a drone:
- Missing or weak GPS signal.
- Strong or gusty wind.
- Not enough light, smoke or fog.
- Landing on a platform with a height different from ground level.
- Landing at a selected angle or landing in a warehouse.
- Landing in the strong directional sun.
- Landing on a moving object.
- Multi-point landing.